Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let's Play Ball!!!

Taylor had her first softball game last night and she sure made her parents PROUD!!!! Taylor went 3 for 3 with 2 RBIs at the plate. She played 3rd base most of the game and was ready for every play, she played catcher for the last inning and was dynamite, by far the best catcher on the team. And regardless of how much I think she is an asset in the field, she is also an asset behind the plate. (just not a big fan of catching, been there done that). Most of the girls on the team have never played any kind of ball before, but they actually played pretty well. Most of the errors were because the head coach never really taught them what to do in a game situation, he now knows what he needs to go over at the next practice. By my surprise my niece Elora went 3 for 4 and played amazing in the field and she is one who had never played before. It must be in the genes!!! Oh and the best part, Taylor is #3, Her Mommy's number!!! I can't wait till their next game on Saturday, I know they can beat that team this time!!! GO VIPERS!!

I only ended up getting pics of her in the field. While she was hitting, I was too busy screaming and cutting my hand on the fence because I was so excited!!!

No comments: