Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Year older!!

Well I turned another year older on Saturday and however many of you know that my day was not the best day, I was able to salvage it at the end and had a pretty good time at my party. We just did a small family BBQ at my parents house and enjoyed each others company and watching the kids run around. Thank you everyone for a nice evening, especially my hunny Matthew who cooked an amazing dinner.


The cutting of the cake!! Matt ordered the cake and for those who can't read it, it says "To the sweetest girl ever. Happy 26th Birthday Tracie, We Love you bunches." Isn't he sweet!!!

Don't ask me what I was doing, because I really don't remember!

The kids playing beach in the driveway!

The infamous Happy Birthday song, I think Taylor was the loudest.

No comments: